BasenjiMom

Saturday, May 19, 2007

Organized Chaos

While we were away, we tried to do a few things with the kids so they could maintain a sense of normalcy in the midst of the chaos. Playing cards, fedding the birds and the bunny in the backyard, watching DVD's, a trip to the library. We Also all went to see Shrek 3rd, it was VERY good! I thought it was LOL funny, we all enjoyed it, and it gave us a few hours of down time where we did not have to think about reality! I also had a 4 hour Monopoloy marathon with my 15 year old neice, which did not end until 1AM, and the bank actually ran out of money! I have never played Monopoly long enough for the bank to go bankrupt, and according to the rules, you are to make your own money with paper and keep playing! We both decided that since it was well after 1AM, we would just finish the game. For the record, I was the winner with just over $8670....if only that were real money!

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home