BasenjiMom

Sunday, February 15, 2009

Big Losers

I have been following The Biggest Loser - and it always amazes me how these people work out for 8 hours at a time, and seeing the results at the weigh in. What I do not understand is, if you are watching this show, you can see that there are NO shortcuts or magic weight loss pills in the transformation. DIET and EXERCISE are what changes these peoples bodies and lives. PORTION CONTROL. Park further away from the store and WALK. Eat your VEGGIES, instead of an extra serving of bread or pasta.

1 Comments:

  • In Jillian Michaels 30 day shred, she said there is a big misconception out there, that people try to spread - that taking the stairs and walking will do the job, it won't. I find this fascinating, since it is common to hear.

    Then a couple shows ago, when they were bringing back the other halves of the couples and one gal didn't lose much and replied "I realize I have built muscle and so know I'm progressing, even if the scale didn't go down" Jillian was ticked and said that that was pretty much garbage.

    Last week on Oprah, Dr. Oz talked about a pill that will, yes I was shocked he said this too, but it will help you lose weight - evidently it is a pill that helps increase the value of your workout.

    By Blogger Denise Mall, at 9:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home