BasenjiMom

Monday, July 18, 2011

HOT Summer

Guest post written by Derick Burks

It has been so hot outside here in Columbia, SC that I haven’t wanted to go outside if it was the last thing to do in the entire world. I swear to you it gets hotter every single summer. When I was a kid, I would just go to the pool and stay there all day. However, now that I’m older, I don’t really like to go to the pool as much anymore. I made myself go last week with a group of friends, but the water wasn’t nearly as refreshing as I wanted it to be. It kind of felt like a hot tub! Plus, I got burned because I didn’t wait long enough in between when I put my sunscreen on and when I went in the hot tub aka the pool. I ended up ordering Satellite at directSTARTV , which has made the summer a little more bearable. I set up my treadmill in front of the TV, and watch shows that I’ve recorded- which at least keeps me moving! Hopefully the weather will cool down soon so I can go back outside! For now, I’m staying put with the air conditioning!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home