BasenjiMom

Thursday, September 29, 2011

Surgery Inspiration

Written by Fermin Washington

It has been fifteen years since the last time I had surgery. Getting my appendix removed over a decade ago was not glamorous. I was in a lot of pain. I remember waking up in a cold, barren hospital room with my mother standing over me. I had complications and had to stay an extra night. I remember the food being awful and the television only getting eight basic channels. I was certainly ready to leave! Recently, I went in for a small elective surgery at a private surgery center where I had to stay overnight. The stay was not what I expected. It was more like a vacation! The food was great, the bed had fine linens, and the room was bright and cheery. I enjoyed lying in bed, watching great shows, and relaxing. The center inspired me to make my home more relaxing and comfortable. When I got home I bought new bed linens, went to tvbydirect.com and got good programming, and filled my room with fresh flowers. I still can’t believe surgery inspired me to make my bedroom more relaxing!

1 Comments:

  • I remember trying to make you left after that surgery :-)

    By Blogger Colleen, at 2:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home