BasenjiMom

Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Mom's Help

Guest post written by Derick Burks

My mom told me about HughesNet Somerset and it's been really nice having Internet at home so I can Facebook with my friends and trade recipes with my family online. It's been sort of isolating since I quit my job and now stay at home with the kids but it's more rewarding than it is challenging. I feel really good about having a clean home and healthy meal on the table each night and I can't thank my husband enough for giving me this opportunity to bond with my children in a new way. I'm really relishing all the time I get to spend with them while they're gone and being a stay-at-home mom just made the most sense for us after our move. There are definitely days when I get bored though, so I appreciate mom's willingness to help me find something to occupy my extra time. I think she was just tired of me calling her four times a day to chat so she finally broke down and gave me a suggestion!

1 Comments:

  • Greetings Webmaster,

    An internal audit of the SEO practices enacted for famous-smoke.com by a third party has revealed the presence of backlinks on your website.
    We sincerely apologize for this inconvenience and would ask that you eliminate these backlinks as soon as possible.
    The backlinks in question can be found at:

    http://basenjimom.blogspot.com/2010/11/smoke-free.html


    Thank you so much for your rapid and complete response.

    By Blogger Unknown, at 10:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home