BasenjiMom

Friday, August 18, 2006

Dog Mom

I am a Dog Mom, and quite proud of it. I even have a T shirt proclaiming my "Dog Mom" status. Early 40's (proud of that too..but I'll save that for later), never married, so never had any kids. Some people think my life is not complete because I had no children, I do not feel slighted for not having children, it just wasn't in God' plan for me...I'm okay with that, I have a very good life, my Sisters each have 3 kids and my cousin's kids all call me "Aunt" ...so my life is full of children to love. The fact that I do not have any of my own to support just leaves more time and money to spoil theirs!! Being a Dog Mom is fun, it's like having a 4 legged furry kid...but one you don't have to send to daycare (although they do have that for dogs!), and doesn't talk back! I take him to the park and play, we watch TV , football, and movies together, we take an annual Christmas card picture......I love my dog, and he loves back unconditionally.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home