BasenjiMom

Monday, April 30, 2007

Amazing Race

I was disappointed to see Danny and Ozzy get booted off last night. Who would've thought it would take a gay man so long to sniff out a military man in the brush? For the record, I would have found that pilot a lot faster! I am happy to see the blondes (beauty queens) in the final 3, and would like to see them be the first all female team to win the race....NOT Shmyrna & Myrna and their fake accents. How many times did that gut tell her to NOT TOUCH THE SCREEN on the GPS??!!

1 Comments:

  • I was laughing SO hard at the military guy telling her not to touch her. "Ma'am, I told you not to push the buttons". Seriously, how hard is it to figure out a GPS and follow it?

    I wanted D&O in the final 3....booo

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home