BasenjiMom

Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Summer TV Doldrums...

Already! Summer TV is horrible, there is nothing on! All of my shows have reached their season finale's...and now, to reruns and crap we go. There was absolutely NOTHING on this weekend...I thought there would be some cool movies showing for the holiday weekend. Nope. Nothing. Even my beloved TV Land has reduced itself to showing the movie Vacation too many times over the past 2 weeks. It's a great flick, but c'mon people...you can only watch it so many times. Glad the Stanley Cup started last night, that will keep me busy for a few weeks! And, Big Brother will start up in July. Until then....the crap channel, all crap, all the time.

1 Comments:

  • Well, since the Hurricanes (last years champions) didn't make the cup playoffs and I don't watch reality shows I am just miserable until football season. Should be a good year for the Tarheels and Panthers. I just can't wait til August

    By Blogger Marcus, at 5:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home