BasenjiMom

Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Tile Work

The mid day bathroom tile report was....about the lack of snacks in my pantry? Yes, he called to report not on the work, but the lack of "good" snack foods, why did I have a Sudoku book and not a crossword puzzle book (he's bored)....and why did I have cookies-n-cream ice cream, when he only liked plain vanilla or butter pecan. What is wrong with me? Apparently, the next time I need my boy Joe to keep an eye on the workers at my house....I will have to go shopping first! Oh yeah, and Snoopy is not happy that he cannot nap in my room due to the workers, and proceeded to remove the tail and 1 hump from his stuffed camel..this is the same camel that only has 2 legs...on the same side....because he already tore those off a few months ago! Poor camel, now has 1 leg, 1 arm, 1 hump, and no tail!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home