BasenjiMom

Friday, July 06, 2007

8 Things

I was tagged by D and Colleen, to reveal 8 things about myself.....now, the only question is, how much do I want to reveal?

The rules:

Share 8 random facts/habits about yourself
Tag 8 people to do the same - Ha, do I even have 8 readers?
People who are tagged should write their 8 things on their own blogs, and link back here.

Here goes:

-When I was an infant, my Aunt Doris told everyone that I had perfect eyebrows and would never have to wax or pluck them - she was right!

-I still have one of my baby teeth

-I tend to be a neat freak (like that's a surprise to some of you!)

-My first job was a Burger QUEEN (yes, not KING..!)

-I have only owned 4 cars in my lifetime, and I always keep them until they are paid for, and then some!

-I love shopping at thrift stores

-I have only been in love once, and he broke my heart twice

- The guy next to me just farted (Im at the library.....!) running out of things here....

I am tagging Matthew, and Sindy...cause I don't think I know 8 bloggers well enough to do this!

3 Comments:

  • I just counted, and I'm coming up with FIVE cars, missy!

    The old blue one
    The red Tercel that I took from you
    The red Metro
    The white one
    and the current one...

    (are you not counting the current one because you don't own it, yet?)

    And ::heeb:: on the baby tooth. Freak!

    By Blogger Colleen, at 11:45 PM  

  • Oh, you know how I love to talk about myself! Hehe!

    By Blogger Unknown, at 11:28 PM  

  • And I always thought you worked at those eye brows!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 4:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home