BasenjiMom

Sunday, July 22, 2007

Mr Fab Gator Abs

If you are a fan of cerebral humor, you must go read Mr Fab's blogs, here , and here. I had the pleasure of meeting him in person yesterday at the Double Secret PPP Focus Group, and not only is he Freaking Fabulous, and Freaking Funny, he's lives in God's country....for the clueless, that would be Gainesville, Florida, home of the THREE (Basketball-Football-Basketball) time NCAA National Champion Florida Gators...yes, you may call us Titletown if you wish!! Anyway, go give him a read, cause he's one of the funniest guy's I ever read...I love his movie reviews and Sculpties! He did not pay me, or threaten me in any way, to say any of this....but he should, right, pay me I mean? Where else would he get such a glowing review..and traffic from the THREE actual readers who read my blog?! Mr Fab, I see your PR spiking already!

2 Comments:

  • Wow...you are being so nice. You must want something LOL.

    This IS God's country. He lives in the same subdivision I do. He doesn't keep his lawn as neat as we would like.

    By Blogger The Ferryman, at 2:35 PM  

  • Nooo....just doing a little shameless promotion cause me thinks thou art hilarious!

    By Blogger Cheryl, at 3:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home