BasenjiMom

Saturday, July 07, 2007

3 Day Walk Update

Wow.....the donations were rolling in while I was out of town! Special thanks to :

Alli
Robyn
Carolyn
Advertising for Success
And, Mike at Sinus Infection


I have now offically hit my goal, and could not have done it without my Sister's help! Thanks!

You can still donate, my cousin Tammy is walking 60 miles right next to me in Philadelphia...and she still needs to reach her goal, so if you can send her a dollar or two right here ..it would be much appreciated!

Thanks again to everyone who donated to this important cause!

1 Comments:

  • No problem!

    I like your dog. Many people tell us they think our dog Maple has some Basenji in her. They seem like really interesting dogs.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home