BasenjiMom

Monday, August 27, 2007

Dear Crissy...

Please choose my entry in your 50 for $50 contest as the winner! I promise to put the money to good use!
Yes, Crissy, over at Dear Crissy, is hosting a contest where you can win $50 U.S. smackers! You have to go over to her site to check out the rules and fine print......or don't go- and increase MY chances of winning! She has a nice blog, so you can hang out there for a while reading all of her personal business...and then forget to do the entry...which will also increase MY chances of winning!

3 Comments:

  • Hey could you correct the spelling of my name? :) thanks

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2:56 PM  

  • Sorry!

    By Blogger Cheryl, at 4:23 PM  

  • I will not throw my hat in the ring, just so you have a better shot :)

    By Blogger The Ferryman, at 7:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home