BasenjiMom

Monday, August 27, 2007

Super FUNNY!

Saw Superbad this weekend, and it was the funniest movie I have seen in a long time!
Rated R for RAUNCHY - We knew it was going to live up to the hype as when we got inside the theatre, they were checking ticket stubs and ID again before you could go find a seat! It was full of foul language, and F bombs, so don't take the kiddies! McLovin was the sleeper, he was not one of the 2 main characters, but I predict big things for him, he was hilarious!
I will probably be buying the DVD - it was that funny!

2 Comments:

  • Stacey and I saw it this past weekend, also.

    My next post is titled, "I am McLovin".

    Too funny!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:29 PM  

  • I have been wanting to see that, but I think I may have to wait until it comes out on DVD.

    By Blogger Kevin Surbaugh, at 11:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home