BasenjiMom

Saturday, September 29, 2007

Carolina


Fall is officially here - at least according to the calendar! In my part of the world, we do not get a traditional "Fall" season with cooler temps and changing leaves....which is why I am always looking for a fall getaway! I love this time of year, and got a little taste of it last week when I was out of town on business. It was just a tease! Now I have a friend who has moved up to East Tennessse, and she's just a short car ride from beautiful Raleigh NC, and all of it's events! I have spent time there on business as well, and it is a charming little town! They have everything from Museums, to Theatre and even a Celtic Halloween! Well. you can win a FREE Raleigh Getaway and experience all the city has to offer, and more :
-One night accommodations for two at the Courtyard by Marriott Raleigh Crabtree Valley
-$25 gift certificate to Bloomsbury Bistro
-Free VIP admission for two to Rum Runners
-2 tickets to the North Carolina Theatre
-2 tickets to the N.C. Museum of Art’s Landscapes from the Age of Impressionism
-2 tickets to Dinosaurs: Ancient Fossils, New Discoveries at the N.C. Museum of Natural Sciences
Wow! I would so love to win that trip!! Who wouldn't? Go check it out for yourself, you may be on your way to a fine Fall Getaway soon!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home