BasenjiMom

Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Trick or Treat!

OK, so we all know that Halloween is a coming, my favorite holiday! And, this is the only time of year that I can find one of my favorite candies...

That's right, while I love my chocolate, and Reesie Cups (which I prefer frozen)..I can get that stuff any time I want at my local store.
Halloween seems to be the only time I can get my hands on a Slo Poke around here. And please - do not insult me by telling me it is the same as a Sugar Daddy, it is not. Slo Pokes are way better. Trust me. Two things I know about are candy, and cereal!
Of course, the only place I ever see them is in those big bags of Kiddie Mix - there'll be like 4 Slo Pokes buried in with the Tootsie Rolls, Lollipops, and little yellow boxes of Dots....so not worth buying the whole bag. So, I get my Slo Poke fix by raiding my neices Halloween Treat bags! All they care about are the Nerds, Gummy Things, and sour stuff anyway! I wait for them to come home and dump their bags of loot out, and then tell them a story about how much I loved that candy when I was little... and guilt them into giving it to me.
Hey, whatever works, A girl has to get her Slo Poke fix!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home