BasenjiMom

Sunday, September 16, 2007

Gators Romp inthe Swamp!

Wow! Did you see the Gator game yesterday? AWESOME! They beat Tennessee 59-20...I loved it! I never expected the score to be that high! Tim Tebow really looked good. And, that sea of blue every time they showed the stasiom crowd looked great! Mr & Mrs Fab reported that the Gainesville newspapers were asking all of the fans going to the game to wear blue, so as to not confuse their orange with that nasty Tennessee orange....I liked it!

3 Comments:

  • I will tell you what also looked really good, your breasteses. You were right. They are all that they can be.

    Although I think Mrs. Fab has a little crush on you. She keeps saying how much she liked you.

    By Blogger The Ferryman, at 2:59 PM  

  • Umm, thank you?
    And why is your wife crushing on me? It's the cereal, isn't it?

    By Blogger Cheryl, at 4:16 PM  

  • I think it's in spite of the cereal...

    By Blogger The Ferryman, at 6:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home