BasenjiMom

Saturday, September 15, 2007

Busy Saturday

I have barely been home today! I started my day at 07:30, Snoopy was up and ready for his morning walk! I put the coffee on and took him out while it brewed. I threw in a load of laundry, got the roast out of the crock pot (I made a pot roast while I was sleeping!) did a few things around the house, read the paper, showered, and then was out for a 10am hair appt. When I got home, I took Snoopy for another walk, swapped the laundry to the dryer, did a few more small chores...and them headed back out again for Niece's birthday party, and then up to Sister's for dinner. I just got home, and am happy to be done running around. Tomorrow? Staying home!

2 Comments:

  • Hey, it was awesome to see you again today. Mrs. Fab kept remarking how funny you were!

    I hate it you won't be in Vegas, it would have been cool to knock a few back, but given the circumstances, I understand.

    And thanks again for the swag. I pink puffy heart you!

    By Blogger The Ferryman, at 10:10 PM  

  • Vegas would be fun, but not sure if it's in the cards for me (no pun intented!)..
    I liked Mrs Fab as well, she's quick.
    You're welcome.

    By Blogger Cheryl, at 4:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home