BasenjiMom

Friday, February 15, 2008

Turbo Tax charges Refund PROCESSING Fee?

I did something for myself tonight. I did my taxes. I'm no commodity brokers, but I can do my taxes with a little help from the computer! I am happy to be done with them, and await my refund. Word of warning for anyone using Turbo Tax - they have this new handy dandy "have the Turbo Tax fee taken directly out of your refund" option. Sounds easy, right? Don't have to enter my credit card info, just check the box and they take it right out of the refund........yeah. So, what was that extra $29.95 charge I saw??
PROCESSING FEE?
WTH?
Yeah. They are charging an addtional TWENTY-NINE NINETY-FIVE to process that payment out of your refund folks. THAT's how much it costs for the convenience of not entering your credit card number to pay for using Turbo Tax.
I don't think so.
I hit the back button and put my debit card in there, I'll keep my $29.95, thankyouverymuch!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home