BasenjiMom

Sunday, April 13, 2008

Baked Chicken

I used McCormick Bag-n-Season for the first time, and was very pleased with the results! **Note: I am not getting paid to tell you this - just thought I would share!
I am cooking a lot more now that we are sharing plates with Stepdad, so I have made three meals this weekend - and shared some with him, saved some in the freezer - and I have meals all week now!
One of the meals I made was chicken, which was on sale this week $1.49/lb for a cut up fryer...I knew I could get a few meals out of that $5 purchase, so I snagged it! I was looking for something easy to make, so I also got a McCormick Bag & Season for chicken. I was alittle skeptical, but gave it a chance. This morning I cut up some onions, taters, and carrots that I had , seasoned the chicken according to the directions, threw it all into the bag and then a baking dish - one hour later I had a fine meal of baked chicken! NO MESS - it was all in the bag, just rinsed the baking dish and put it away!! I LOVE THAT!! Only about 10 minutes of prep time, and 1 hour in the oven and you have a complete and tasty meal!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home