BasenjiMom

Sunday, April 06, 2008

Estate Sale

We had the estate sale this weekend, and we made the decision to hire a company to do it for us. They do all the advertising, signs, take inventory and do all the market research on the items you are selling, set everything up, price it, and they manage the sale - you really do not have to even be present! For their work, they take a percentage of the revenue. We talked it over and decided since we had to have it on the other side of the state, it was well worth it to pay someone else to do all the work, and one of us (me) be there as a family rep in case of questions or anything. It worked out well, I am pleased with the company we hired, and the results of the sale!

1 Comments:

  • I would have hired someone too. It will be much better to know it is handled and life can move on.

    Although, I wonder how I would react to them touching my mom's stuff. I guess I would get over it, just by having it done.

    By Blogger Denise Mall, at 8:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home