BasenjiMom

Sunday, March 02, 2008

Clapton!

I have been very busy this weekend with Mom related business, and an out of town guest...but that did not stop me from scoring tickets to see Eric Claption! Thanks to my friend Lee over at The Leebo Show, and a firm plan, we were able to tag team Ticketmaster yesterday morning, and he was the first to get through - from his hotel in Toronto where he is traveling on very sophisticated, double secret probation Berry Business! So, on Saturday May 3rd- we will be at the Ford Amphitheatre to soak up the Guitar Playing Genius that IS EC. It will be my 4th time seeing him, and he gets better every time.

1 Comments:

  • Oh you are going to have a blast - and I do "Look Wonderful Tonight". Even with out "Cocaine". Hehe!!

    By Blogger Denise Mall, at 2:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home