BasenjiMom

Monday, March 03, 2008

Craigslist

I had a nibble on the travel trailer, a serious nibble where the person actually went out to see it, haven't heard back from them yet. Haven't had any reasonable offers yet either...I did have someone email and offer me 50% less than what we were asking...and they can keep walking. I am not that desperate, and I hate to think someone was trying to take advantage - but it's hard not to think that when you are selling an RV that had NEVER been on the road, has all the original stickers on the appliances, and upgraded queen foam mattress, and has a blue book value of $20K, and they offer you something in the 4 digit range. Really people. If I wamted to give it away, I would donate it to an organization and take the tax write off. Seriously.

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home