BasenjiMom

Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Memorial Day Update

My weekend away was nice and relaxing!

I got 30 MPG on the trip, so even though the company paid for my gas since I had to drive over there for business, I got great mileage!
We hit the Cracker Barrel fish fry on Friday night after work. Kohl's and Ikea for some good browsing on Saturday, and had some nice homemade BBQ on Sunday after church. We made brisket, ribs, and chicken - with all the sides; beans, potato salad, and 2 pies for dessert! Now, if someone had gone to one of those massage therapy schools, I could have gotten a nice massage and the weekend would have been perfect!

1 Comments:

  • I drove 55 mph today, dreaming of that kind of gas mileage. Let's hope it works - never drove this speed before.

    By Blogger Denise Mall, at 9:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home