BasenjiMom

Tuesday, August 05, 2008

Are You Ready?

Football season is just around the corner! Training camp is open and preseason games start this week - while not as exciting as regular season, it's still football. Fall is my favorite time of year, and, even though some of the players still look like they need blackhead treatment...I love watching college games on Saturday afternoons, and NFL on Sunday! We've been waiting quite a long time for it. And, I get to watch it on my new HDTV! I am stoked!!

1 Comments:

  • Are you ready for some FOOTBALL?!?!?! ;-)

    Hey, my brothers just started a football blog, after years of telling me I'm weird for being a blogger. I won't spam your comments with it, but I did a post at the blog listed in my blogger profile.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home