BasenjiMom

Sunday, June 29, 2008

Weekend Update

Not too much happening around here this weekend.

Spent yesterday morning at the salon getting girlified, spent some time with Stepdad, and did laundry. Funsies.
Need to run to the grocery and pick up a few things for the July 4th BBQ next week,then to Target too look for a flash drive, and later today I am taking Nephew & his Girlfriend to dinner at BD's Mongolian BBQ for his birthday.

Oh, I watched my latest Netflix, Mad Money, don't waste your time. It was fairly lame, and not funny.

1 Comments:

  • You would think with the Cast of Mad Money it would have been fab. I was dissappointed too. Plus, how stupid are they - I would have had the money hidden long before the door knock.

    I wish I was getting girlified. I'm in desperate need - havent went since February OMG!! I need it all head to toe.

    By Blogger Denise Mall, at 4:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home