BasenjiMom

Wednesday, November 12, 2008

The Evil 3

If you watch The Biggest Loser, you know who I am talking about.
Brady - Spineless
Vicky - Closely resembles Shrek's ugly girlfriend
Heba - Riding the nasty coattails of the first 2
The 3 blue teammembers who have been nasty, ugly, evil witches to everyone else on the show, and DENYING it in the process! HATE THEM! Somebody please show them to the exit sign!

Apparently they could give a crap about losing the weight and getting healthy, it is all about the money and who can I step on and humiliate on my way to winning. I mean seriously, I know it is a game - but there is gameplay, and there is just plain mean and hateful.
Karma.
Remember that word.
BITCHES!

1 Comments:

  • I can't stand those 3 and the games they're playing. I usually LOVE to watch TBL since it's drama free and a real love fest - not this year! Those 3 are making it unpleasant for the folks playing and us watching at home.

    By Blogger Colleen, at 7:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home