BasenjiMom

Wednesday, May 26, 2010

SATC 2

This weekend Sex and the City 2 opens! I am excited to see my girls again - love the show, loved the movie! I can relate to these women, as I have a few friends who have gone the distance with me, a few from high school, and a few from my early 20's that I am still very close to.
These are the kind of friendships that I cherish, women I can share my secrets with that will keep them in "the vault".
Women that I drink with and share my best eye cream with.
Women who will laugh with me, or cry with me - and never judge.
Women who have continually supported and stood by me.
They "talk me off the ledge" when I am ready to jump.
I can call them at any time, day or night - and they are there for me. Unconditional.
I love these friends, and they know who they are.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home