BasenjiMom

Monday, August 21, 2006

Mommy went to Disney and all I got was..

...a Lei?? Yes, that's right! I spent the weekend at Disney with my cousins, so Snoopy went to "Camp" at my friends (Joe & Pete's) house. I don't like to leave him in a kennel, and he loves Joe & Pete (who doesn't?). They have a house with a big fenced in yard for him to run around in...he's always tired when he gets home from a weekend with them! When I arrived at Disney's Polynesian Hotel to meet my cousins on Friday night , Hallie & Heather (Hi girls, miss you!) gave me thier lei's from the luau they just attended...here is Snoopy modeling it for them! I had a great time hanging out with Pam, Hallie & Heather this weekend, and I know Snoopy had a good time because he slept from the time I got him home, until this morning!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home