BasenjiMom

Friday, April 13, 2007

Hooked Up!

I work in the not-so-glamorous freight world. Been doing it for 13 years now..and we have a saying "once you get in, you can't get out". It's true, I've tried...there's no money out there. One of the perks of my job, besides knowing how to ship anything to anywhere in the world (real helpful in real life - NOT) ...I ship training equipment for the Tampa Bay Devil Rays to their minor league affiliates . My boy over at the D Rays occasionally hooks me up with goodies from his "prize closet". I got a box from him yesterday! I shared some with the office, am sending some to a friend's son in Seattle as he is a big baseball fan...and have something for my 7 yr old Nephew - who's more into hockey - but I don't think he's going to turn down a Rays tee shirt and glove!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home