BasenjiMom

Wednesday, April 18, 2007

National Animal Cracker Day!

Today is National Animal Cracker Day! You see, not only do I love animals, but I do love animal crackers! Who doesn't? They're fun! Whether it's store brand or the little circus train box of Barnum's with the string...I still buy them, and examine each one before I eat it, just like I did as a little girl. I remember trips to the grocery store as a child, and getting a box of Barnum's if we were good....we would get so excited carrying around that little box by the string! (I have a friend that will only eat them after leaving the box open a few days so they get stale!) They are low in calories, and yummy with a cold glass of milk. So, go out and have your self some animal crackers today!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home