BasenjiMom

Thursday, May 24, 2007

American Idol - Fluffed up Finale

Sheesh...can they cram any more fluff and filler into these results shows? I didn't think so...until last night. I missed the entire first hour and a half due to being out to dinner, but was not concerned as I knew it would be all filler and they would not announce the winner until 9:58pm! I was right. I turned it on when I got home about 9:25....so see Sanjaya singing. Help me. WHY? Why did they put that schmoe on stage again? It's a good thing I had crawled into a bottle of wine at dinner...that was the only thing that got me thru that mess. So, yeah, more former Idol singers...fluff-filler.....blah blah blah...sing sing sing.....NUMEROUS commercials...and finally, Jordin Sparks is the winner. Yeah. Like we didn't already know that Ryan.

2 Comments:

  • Melinda was the best one, lending proof to my continual theory that people are stupid.

    --- Leeman

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:36 AM  

  • Am beginning to feel like am the only one who does not watch that show.

    By Blogger Tired of being broke, at 9:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home