BasenjiMom

Wednesday, May 09, 2007

Coupon Cutter

My friend Amy sent me this article from her local paper on cutting your grocery budget by combining coupons and the internet. You can find all sorts of coupons on the internet, and in the Sunday paper. There are also websites that, for a fee, will sort through weekly flyers and match up coupons with your local grocery stores sales, and send you an email on the deals offered! Now, for a someone with a family, or working Moms & Dads without a lot of free time, it's worth the small fee they charge. But, for myself, I can sort through the coupons and the sale flyers and match up my own deals, though the 4 week trial for $1 is tempting, just to see if they can save me even more money! The article is a good read, you might learn a new money saving tip!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home