BasenjiMom

Sunday, July 22, 2007

PPP Offices



Here's a picture from yesterday...that's Sister Colleen, Ted, and I .....I'm not sure if Ted is capable of taking a picture without making a goofy face...it's his "thing". You can see part of the "wall of Posties" behind me, which was cool walking around looking at people's pics and going "oh yeah, I read thier blog!". PPP Central is pretty urban and cool looking, walls are done in PPP colors, and they all have their cube areas done up in their own personal style. And they don't have those crappy "carpet wall" cubes...they have cool modern looking ones. And I think it's cool that Ted doesn't sit in an office, but right out there in the open with everyone else. Of course, he does have a freaking monster PC monitor..the thing is bigger than my TV screen! We all stared at it with monitor envy.

5 Comments:

  • Oh, but the way, I forgot to mention it yesterday, but you have a nice rack.

    By Blogger The Ferryman, at 2:35 PM  

  • Umm...thanks for noticing? LOL !!

    By Blogger Cheryl, at 3:16 PM  

  • LMAO at Mr. Fab's comment!

    I was just coming to say that's an awesome picture!

    By Blogger Amy, at 4:25 PM  

  • Great picture - and mr. fab is right, nice rack. Some day, I'm going to pay for a rack like that!

    By Blogger Denise Mall, at 7:49 PM  

  • I would like to thank everyone for noticing my God given gifts....Before any rumors get started, They're REAL and they're FABULOUS.

    By Blogger Cheryl, at 8:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home