BasenjiMom

Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Big Brother 8

I so enjoyed watching Evil Dick win the Veto last night and put Dustin in his place! I also enjoyed Eric being forced by America to give Jessica the silent treatment, which ticked her off and made her actually think for herself! And then you see the little light bulb go off in her head - "heeey, maybe these guys are manipulating me" - YA THINK?!!! I enjoyed watching her put Dustin on the block, and him thinking he's so safe and only the "pawn" - I will enjoy more watching him have to walk out the door! I went online and voted to make Eric HAVE to vote for Dustin! HA! Take THAT!
Oh, and P.S. Jameeka is starting to grate on my nerves....she needs to be next.

1 Comments:

  • America is tired of some punk that we didn't choose. I think that is why twice now, we have voted to make his life difficult - by having to get Dustin nominated and then to give Jessica the silent treatment.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home