BasenjiMom

Saturday, August 11, 2007

The Day So Far...

I spent my Saturday morning running errands, to the Vet for Snoopy's meds, to GNC for Snoopy's Amino Fuel, and to the Produce Market to pick up a few things. Came home and dispensed Snoopy's first round of pills....not very cooperative, was he. I had to smash them and bury them into balls of Velveeta. Velveeta is squishy much like Mr Fab's Sculpey, only Mr Fab doesn't bury pills in his Sculpey...at least I don't think he does....hmmmmm. Anyway, I digress....I finally got all the pills down...hoping the antibiotic kicks in soon and helps with his UTI.
Tomorrow, I am going over to see Mom and my Aunts for the day, so I whipped up some Zucchini Bread to take over..... (Thanks for the recipe, D!) of course, I made a loaf for myself as well, and it is GOOD.
This evening I have a big party to go to....it's a surprise, so I'll tell you all about it later!

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home