BasenjiMom

Monday, August 13, 2007

BB8

Eric "America's Player" is starting to really grate on my nerves. I don't like him at all. I was very pleased to see that America voted to have him try and get Dustin out of the house.....Dustin is turning into a lying sack and really a sneaky backstabber....I'd love to see him go. Jessica is a fool if she lets those guys talk her into what to do. I hope Danielle gets the Veto, I really like her and then Jessica will have to put one of her own up, or Jen, the easy mark. Pretty soon the 5 will have to turn on each other....it's going to get interesting.

2 Comments:

  • Yeah, totally hating Eric. And I've heard CBS is doing all kinds of DR manipulation to make sure he stays!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:50 PM  

  • See, that's just wrong....it doesn't become a "game" at that point because he cannot play the way he wants, and they can manipulate it enough to pick a winner as well.

    By Blogger Cheryl, at 8:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home