BasenjiMom

Friday, August 17, 2007

Football!

I am so happy that football season is here! Not only does it mean summer is ending (and if you've been reading this blog you know how trying a summer it has been for my family!).....but it means my weekends will be consumed with pre-game, actual-game, and post-game. College and NFL. Either watching them on TV, or going to games!I just love the game.
In the NFL, the Bucs are my team....but I like a lot of other teams and will watch pretty much any game that's on! As far as college ball, the Gators are my first love, but I also follow Michigan, Rutgers (I am a Jersey girl after all), and will watch any college game that's on also....I do prefer college ball over the NFL.

1 Comments:

  • My first Gator game: September 14, 1985, Rutgers at Fla. multiple 32 oz. rum-and-cokes, half-nekkid co-eds on my shoulders, and the Gators blow a 28-7 second-half lead.

    28-28 tie. Rodney Brewer ruined a glorious day.

    After I transferred to UCF, my friends and I made sure we showed up at every UCF - UF baseball game to chant "Ruuuuutgers" obnoxiously every time he batted or made a play at first base.

    We're mature like that.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home