BasenjiMom

Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Michael Vick : GUILTY

I knew he was lying.
How dare you, you scumbag.
What gives you the right to use a helpless animal as a plaything? As a pawn in your little game? What kind of sick person does this?
And then, to stand in front of a news camera and LIE to the entire world. Through your freaking teeth!
Do you think because you are the highest paid player in the NFL that you are immune to justice? That you can do anything you want, and be above the law?
Now, seeing as they have SEVEN witnesses to testify against you, you have talked it over with your family and have decided you are sorry?
I do not believe you are sorry for what you did. I believe you are sorry that you got caught.
I hope you go to jail. For a long time. I hope you never play football again. Because you are in the NFL, a high profile player who should be a role model, you should be held to a higher standard, and a stiffer pentaly.
I hope when you try to rest at night you hear the cries of the dogs you hurt. I hope this haunts you for a very long time.
As far as I am concerned, you are done. Any team that ever tries to sign you on, I am done with them as well.

2 Comments:

  • It's about time these high profile people such as Vick, Lohan and Hilton are put on the same keel as the rest of us. There is absolutly no reason they should be held on a higher plane then the rest of us.

    By Blogger Mic Man, at 5:26 PM  

  • I don't know about a Dolphin fan....but I would NOT be a Bucs fan, and would burn all my gear in the street!

    By Blogger Cheryl, at 7:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home