BasenjiMom

Friday, August 03, 2007

The Paper Porch

There's a store up in Brooksville that carries Vera Bradley, in fact, they are the only authorized Vera Bradley retailer in Brooksville! It's called The Paper Porch, and it's one of those old houses turned into a quaint little shop..I love those stores, you can find really cute and unique gift items! I have a Vera, it's a nice bag, however, I have not gotten Vera Bradley fever, which apparently causes you to want to buy the new styles each season...! I only own the one bag because I thought it was cute. That's not to say I'm not going to ever buy more....some of them are darn cute! My Sister and her family, and my Stepmother all live up in Brooksville...we may have to take a ride downtown and do a little "browsing".

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home