BasenjiMom

Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Jersey Girl

Greetings from the garden state! I am in Springfield, NJ (just outside of Newark)running a training course to a new employee. The weather is GORGEOUS - low 70's during the day, and upper 50's at night....I am loving this fall feeling, and will be disappointed when I return to the heat and humidity of Florida! I am reliving my childhood (I am from the Jersey Shore) by enjoying REAL subs and some good diner food....and tomorrow, my favorite cousin is picking me up at work, and we are going to have dinner and she is staying at the hotel with me!

4 Comments:

  • Actually, you are missin some pretty decent weather down here. Todays Hi is 86 and the Lo will be in the lower 70s. Not as cool as where you are, but still a nice relief down here. It's overcast, but dry and cool.

    By Blogger Mic Man, at 3:47 PM  

  • Hey maybe you will run in to my parents they are in Jersey too!! :)

    By Blogger Coli :), at 6:02 PM  

  • Newark?

    Score!

    By Blogger The Ferryman, at 8:04 PM  

  • Why is Newark a score, Fabby?

    By Blogger Cheryl, at 8:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home