BasenjiMom

Tuesday, October 30, 2007

How did THAT get into my Shopping Cart?

I went to Super Wal Mart yesterday to pick up a few things.....this must've fell into my cart as I was browsing the cereal aisle.....!
Hey, $1.50 for a classic childhood memory? I'll pay that!

And, Kudos to General Mills for re-designing the box art on all of the Monster cereals....they look more like the classic cartoon characters they are supposed to be, rather than some gay, non-scary, freak parade! How many times do I have to say "LEAVE AN ORIGINAL ALONE"?!
And yes, box art is an important part of my cereal purchasing process - there will be no ugly boxes of cereal in my pantry!

1 Comments:

  • I don't think I can ever look at Frankenberry Cereal the same after seeing the video at Avitable's from the Halloween party!

    By Blogger Not a Granny, at 12:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home