BasenjiMom

Wednesday, October 03, 2007

Tomorrow!

I leave tomorrow for the Breast Cancer 3 Day Walk, you can read all about my big packing fun at my other blog. I think I finally have everything I need, after another last minute run to Target for a disposable camera (you wanted pictures, right?!), and a battery operated pump for the air mattress, still haven't figured out how I am going to get that into my bag.....! I clipped my toenails down nice and short last night, and painted them....if I do end up having to go to the medical tent, I cannot have my toes show up unadorned!

2 Comments:

  • Can I just say - Thank You! These things you do are so wonderful for all of us women in the world. Before you leave, I just wanted you to know that they are not unnoticed or unappreciated. You are definitely a gal that we all can look up to.

    By Blogger Denise Mall, at 5:02 PM  

  • wow. Thanks, D....I'm flattered.

    By Blogger Cheryl, at 7:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home