BasenjiMom

Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Toes

I think people are looking at my feet when I am out and wondering what my problem is. You see, it's still warm enough here to wear flip flops and open toe shoes - which I do - A LOT. Therefore, I keep my toenails pretty by painting them. But, I am missing a few....so what I have is SEVEN painted nails across 2 feet.....!
Please do not laugh at my toes. I lost some toenails walking for breast cancer.....like battered warriors they fell....
I'd rather lose my toenails from walking 60 miles, than lose my breasts to cancer.
That's all I'm sayin.

3 Comments:

  • I agree....I think. I kind of get a chill up my spine, everytime you talk about your lost toe nails. Ouch!

    Let them look, maybe they are really admiring your beautiful feet. They could have Flintstone feet, like me, or Athletes foot or some strange thing that we can't even imagine.

    By Blogger Denise Mall, at 7:19 PM  

  • I think it's pretty well documented that Fab and I had no idea you even had feet. Our eyes were elsewhere.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:36 PM  

  • D - Thanks, they do not hurt, they just fall off at the most random times!
    Tim - I know, but there is more to me than just a sweet rack.

    By Blogger Cheryl, at 8:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home