BasenjiMom

Wednesday, December 26, 2007

The Aftermath

Christmas went well. We all gathered at Stepmoms Christmas Eve for a fine meal and gift exchange...everyone was partaking in the liquid libations which translates into a fun time!
Christmas day I hung out here at my place most of the day enjoying the quiet and watching Christmas movies..then headed downstairs to my neighbors for appetizers and coctails. Went over to older Sisters to exchange gifts with them, only stayed about 45 minutes - there was not much of a festive atmosphere going on over there.
Overall, I got some good gifts:
5 Victoria's Secret gift cards
Kohls gift card
DVD - It's a Wonderful Life
DVD - Pirate's of the Caribbean 3: At Worlds End
A NEW cereal bowl!
A Florida Gator Dustbuster
A few ornaments

1 Comments:

  • Pardon me while I wrap my head around "Florida Gator Dustbuster".

    Glad you had a good Christmas!

    By Blogger The Ferryman, at 8:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home