BasenjiMom

Saturday, December 15, 2007

Pink Fan

No, I am not talking about Pink line at Victoria's Secret, though I am a big fan of those pretty things!
This CD has been transferred from my car to my house a zillion times since I purchased it the other day.

Love. It.
ALL of it.
Never been a huge fan of hers before, I do like a few of her songs...but never enough to make the entire purchase. Then heard who knew on the radio and really liked it...and already liked U & Ur Hand....love the attitude in that song. So, I bit the bullet and bought the whole CD, instead of just a few tunes for my iPod.
Sooo glad I made that decision.
I'm sold.
This album is awesome.
ALL of it.
I especially like Dear Mr President. I listened to it about 3 times, and thought that there was something familiar in the background...checked the credits - AH..."featuring Indigo Girls"..that was it! LOVE the Indigo Girls. Have all of their CD's and have seen them in concert twice.
I have the explicit version, and my girl can drop an F Bomb....but, I prefer to listen to the original, rather than the sugar coated version of an album.
Highly recommend it.

2 Comments:

  • Well, as I recall, you can drop an F bomb or two yourself :)

    Pink ROCKS!

    By Blogger The Ferryman, at 1:36 PM  

  • Ummm, nooo, you never heard me drop an F bomb. That is one of the words I try not to use.

    By Blogger Cheryl, at 4:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home