BasenjiMom

Saturday, December 08, 2007

Busy

I haven't posted over here in a week. Sorry about that kids, your girl has been very busy with the new job...there's hardly been time for me.
Christmas preparations are moving along nicely...I am about done with my shopping, with the exception of Older Sister,who is the single hardest person to buy for.Ever. Ask anyone, they will tell you the same thing. Even her SON is clueless as to ideas. Younger Nieces and Nephews get wrapped gifts, and they are done. Older Neices and Nephews get gift cards or money. I have to get a Secret Santa gift card for our Sibling Secret Santa, and a gift for my work exchange.
I have NOT done any cards, nor have I taken my annual Christmas pic with Snoopy.
I need to start my baking, I may do some this afternoon to get a jump on it, as some of it has to be shipped north and will need to get in the mail.
Next Sunday is my Metropolitan Ministries volunteer event.
Busy. Your girl is very busy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home