BasenjiMom

Saturday, November 24, 2007

Fricken Old Navy.

What is up with this store? It used to be my very favorite place to shop...I could find everyday clothes there, jeans, and most important - business casual! They had nice khackie pants and nice polo's and tops...and I could get everthing I needed for work at one store, at a decent price. No more. I went in there today looking for sleep pants for Niece, which I thought would be a piece of cake. Old Navy is the store that pretty much put sleep pants on the map....and at Christmas, they always had the cool festive designs and colors..you could get flannel, fleece, or plain cotton.
Not this time.
They have the sleep pants, and they were on sale - but the designs? Yeesh. HIDEOUS. Where do they get this stuff from? No cute little reindeers or santas.....just some freaky, I.M.O., ugly designs. I was less than pleased. As a matter of fact, I walked the entire store and bought nothing! There was not a khackie pant, not a blouse, nothing....
Either my taste has evolved, or they need to re-think what they are doing over there.

3 Comments:

  • Sleep pants?

    You should sleep naked.

    By Blogger The Ferryman, at 6:20 AM  

  • Umm, they were for my NIECE..and don't you be worrying your pretty little head about what I sleep in ;)

    By Blogger Cheryl, at 6:45 AM  

  • I've never been a fan of Old Navy. Their mens section is a joke and I find a lot of there stuff to be either ugly or dated. They seem to catch up on trends a little too late. But, I can also say the above about Gap who is also part of the same company.

    By Blogger Mic Man, at 4:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home