BasenjiMom

Friday, November 23, 2007

Black Friday

Or, BF as the seasoned shoppers call it!

How many of you were lined up at 3am to get a cool gift? I was not, I was buried under the covers sleeping soundly! I was looking at some laptops in the ads, and there were some good deals..but I decided it was not worth getting up in the middle of the night and camping outside some big box store for a chance to get one - cause ya know, they always have like THREE of the one that is $499! They'll be on sale again before Christmas, maybe not quite as cheap, but cheap enough.
I am going out shopping today with Sister, just hitting the Target and a few stores to get some things that are on sale and we know will still be there at noon! Hoping to get my shopping for her kids done today.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home