BasenjiMom

Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Target Shopping

I went to Target after the gym, they had the Milton Bradley games on sale for $7, Life, Sorry, Clue, Etc..I picked up 5 of them for our Metropolitan Ministries volunteer day, I don't like to show up empty handed. The past 3 years I have worked at the Toy side of the tent, and it seems the shelves for the "over 12" age groups are always sparse and the young kids have an overabundance, so I am adding my small donation to the mix. I'll probably also bring some canned goods for the food side.
Anyway, back to my shopping.....I found these fabulous shoes (in brown), and could not resist buying them for myself for Christmas Eve!

I already got a new satin blouse on sale at JC Penney, and these shoes will go great with the outfit I am putting together!
So, yeah...I got something, the kids at Metropolitan Ministries get something..everyone is happy!

2 Comments:

  • Ooh, I used to love the game of Life.

    You probably prefered the cereal :)

    By Blogger The Ferryman, at 7:59 PM  

  • Mmmmm...cereal.
    I liked the game, but Big Brother and Big Sister normally only let me "watch" while they played, or be their banker...DAMN THEM.

    By Blogger Cheryl, at 8:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home